As a management consultant, there are a lot of ways I can help you and your team succeed. Below you will find the options for one-on-one leadership coaching, mastermind teams, team workshops, customized employee engagement consulting, and management alternatives. Read on to learn more about the option that’s right for you or your team.
One-on-One Leadership Coaching
Go from manager to leader. Improve your time management skills, curb micromanagement, and learn how to move beyond self doubt. Learn to be present and empathetic towards your team with soft skills (“EQ”) development. Establish team values that inspire and empower your team. Learn how to generate feedback that works. Learn how to coach, rather than manage, your team. Build a team that loves coming to work, and improve retention rates and employee satisfaction (critical to the bottom line.)
Managers are cited as the number one reason employees quit, and 75% of the reasons for voluntary turnover are reasons that are within a manager’s control. Lost employees are expensive and take a toll on the team you’re trying to build. But nobody sets out to be a bad manager. If you’re reading this, you’re already on the path to building a strong team.
If you have specific concerns for your team, we’ll take a look at whether I am well suited to help you with those during your complimentary discovery call.
There isn’t a magic pill or formula – you need to put in the work. I’m here to help you achieve results, and go farther than you think possible.
- Calls are weekly via Zoom, and typically last between 1.5-2 hours. I block out enough time to make sure that you make significant progress each week.
- Written call summary sent the following day
- Call recording available (if desired)
- Text support between calls available through Slack, in a private channel just for you (limit to one response or exchange per day)
Custom packages available depending on your needs.
If you’re ready to stop “just getting by,” and create a workplace people love, contact me – let’s talk. I can’t wait to hear from you.
Develop your team with a workshop customized for your team’s needs. Cost depends on length of workshop, starting at $800 for a half-day workshop.
Run a workshop to improve:
- Employee engagement
- Team trust, communication, collaboration
- Maximize team strengths
Workshops can be developed specifically to address your team’s current needs. Tools available include:
- What Motivates Me(TM) Engagement Training (certified facilitator)
- Improv games and relationship building exercises for connection and communication
- VIA strengths review and utilization
To run a workshop for your team, contact me today.
Customized Consulting for Your Business
Longer term consulting may be necessary for your business. It is a strong advantage to bring in a specialist who is dedicated to solving the problems you face. If you or your management team are struggling with:
- Employee engagement and satisfaction
- Negative Glassdoor or Google reviews
- Company culture, values, goals
- Diversity concerns
- Employee retention
- Micromanagement or other common management concerns
Dealing with these problems directly impact the company’s bottom line. I can help you solve these problems and turn your company into someplace people love to work. To start the discussion about what your company needs and see if we would be a good fit to work together, contact me today.
Management Alternative for Small Teams – Retain a Coach
Are you in charge of a team and a business? You’re not ready to hire managers yet, or you don’t like the idea of “managers,” but you also feel like you don’t have enough time or knowledge to help your employees succeed while you also keep your business moving forward?
I can help. With a decade in management and 15 years in tech, I have seen what works and what doesn’t. Employees don’t need a “manager” – they need a coach. Support your team’s career development more effectively with someone who is experienced in employee development.
This not an Employee Assistance Program. This service is designed to support your employees directly in their satisfaction and sense of fulfillment. Therefore when my services are retained for your team, I take the time to get to know your team and support their individual growth.
You will receive:
- Coaching and career support calls for each team member (scheduled by employees directly)
- Routine check-ins for your employees
- A lower cost than an on-site manager
- Support that is dedicated to the employees
- On-site initial visit available, depending on availability and location
For more details on what this support looks like and whether this option is right for your company, contact me today.