I am on a mission
to bring about change
to challenge the status quo
through authenticity and honesty.
I believe in a world where good people feel free to pursue the life they want.
I believe in a world where friends, family are sources of support and joy.
I believe in a world where community takes care of each other.
A world where when someone wants to dance, they dance, wherever they are, without fear of judgement or ridicule. And if someone wants to join them, they can.
A world where kids hug each other, without fear of being teased.
A world where grownups hug each other, without fear of harassment or advances.
A world with more cake.
I believe in a world where you get your dream.
So how do we get there?
By asking questions.
I question our society that values the authenticity of some, and shames others.
I question why we have driven community out of the workplace.
I question why it’s not acceptable to talk about our home lives with our coworkers.
I question our need for endless piles of data over human experience.
I question our judgements.
I question the rules we live and work by.
When we break down these walls, magic happens.
Let’s make change. Let’s be excited to wake up in the morning. Let’s be authentic, and feel like we really belong where we are.
It is possible.
It starts with you.
I can help. Let’s chat.
A Bit of the Fun Stuff …
Other things that are authentically me:
- I love the color gray. I spent most of my life being told that gray is not a color and doesn’t count, but look at me throwing caution to the authenticity wind.
- I love sci-fi movies and TV, and I cried when Star Trek NG ended. I didn’t have time to cry when Firefly ended – it was over before it started.
- I am co-leader in an Alliance in Empires and Puzzles. My favorite hero is Proteus.
- I enjoy reading about leadership, personal development, self-improvement. For fun.
- I’ve dabbled in photography over the years but I left it as a profession when clients started asking for hand-hearts. You know what I mean.
- My face gets really, really red because of all reasons. Happiness, embarrassment, anger, exhaustion, a warm light, and feta cheese.
- If I think I can use a spreadsheet on a project, I will.
- I love to walk.
- I hate to run.
- There’s a game called Eleminis that I think every parent should own.
- I wanted to be Merlin when I was a kid. Hooray, I win life!
If you’re interested in working together, or just want to talk about what working together could look like, I’d love to talk to you. Send me a note.